Copyrights and Licensing List of Categories
- Product Only versus Installed?
- Can I remove Copyrights from Admin sections?
- Can I remove Copyrights from publicly visible web pages?
- What happens if I remove copyrights without permission?
- How do I purchase copyright removal?
- Are licenses transferable?
- What happens when I purchase copyright removal?
- What if I want to order copyright removal for more than one program?
- Which license is the right license for me?
Product Only versus Installed?
In both cases, you receive a copy of the scripts and they are installed on your server. If you select "Installed", the total cost of the Scripts increases to reflect the current installation fee and we take care of the Installation for you. You can enter your FTP details in the same order form, near the bottom. If you select "Product Only", we send you the Scripts and you install them on your server.
Can I remove Copyrights from Admin sections?
Yes, for a fee. Please refer to our fee structure. Each fee is determined by the amount of time spent on developing each script. The vast majority of our customers are happy to leave copyright links and messages unaltered and in tack. Those who want them removed are usually either freelance or commercial web designers that want to pass our work off as their own, or want our Company to remain antonymous in an effort to retain existing customers. We take no issue with either. However, a fair and reasonable fee does apply. This fee still sees the total cost at a much lesser figure than having the scripts developed yourself.
The purchase of copyright removal:
- does not transfer copyright to you or your company.
- does allow you to remove copyrights from back end Administration sections
- does not allow you to remove copyrights from the script headers (these are not visible in web browsers)
- does allow you to add your own link, without the copyright symbol or a copyright message displayed
Can I remove Copyrights from publicly visible web pages?
Most of our Commercial Scripts (any script you purchase) do not contain any publicly visible links. Some of our free scripts do. If you would like the copyright link removed from one of our free scripts which you have implemented, please refer to the fee structure for the payable amount.
What happens if I remove copyrights without permission?
If you remove our copyrights without express prior written permission, you are in direct violation of our policy which you agreed to abide by when you purchased or downloaded our Script or Program. Your licence to use our scripts is immediately terminated and you must delete all copies of the entire program from your web server. No refunds will be issued. In the event you do not cease using and delete our Script, we will contact your host and directly request the Scripts be removed from your website.
How do I purchase copyright removal?
From our Copyright fees page, click on the fee you wish to purchase. You will be taken to our secure order form where the amount and comments fields will be pre-filled. Fill in the order form and submit. You will receive from us written permission (in the form of an email) to remove our Copyright links, along with your receipt number.
Are licenses transferable?
Yes, in most cases they are, however you must submit the transfer to us for approval. We will require the new party's personal information. If you are transferring the scripts from one server to another, but retaining the license for yourself or your company, you do not need to contact us or inform us of the relocation.
What happens when I purchase copyright removal?
Once your order has been approved and processed, we will send you written permission to remove copyright messages from the selected scripts. If you require assistance in removing the Copyright links, we will send you an updated copy of the Scripts purchased which have the links already removed.
What if I want to order copyright removal for more than one program?
Visit our Copyright fees page to view the costs associated with each script. Enter the total amount in the "Custom Programming" field and state which scripts you are purchasing copyright removal for in the "Comments" field near the bottom of the form.
Which license is the right license for me?
If you are:
- A business or individual wanting to install and use one copy of the Script on one primary website domain, you need a Single Site License, the cheapest available.
- A business or individual wanting to install and use multiple copies of the same Script on one primary website domain, (these can be on sub-domains of the same primary server), and each copy is to be administered by separate people (be they in the same organization or not), you require a multi-site license. That is, for each copy you implement, a separate license is required. Bulk discounts are available.
- A business or individual wanting to install and use multiple copies of the same Script on multiple websites, you require a multi-site license. That is, for each copy you implement, a separate license is required. Bulk discounts are available.
- A Host or ISP wanting to install 50+ copies for your customers, contact us for a quote.
Please note the following Bulk license packages are available on each Order form for each Script.
- 5 site license - about the cost of 3 licesnses
- 10 site license - about the cost of 5 licesnses
If you require a greater number of licesnes, contact us for a quote.