Organize your list of assignments with the aid of Task Manager. As a Top Level administrator, you will be able to create tasks, with instructions and comments, and have notifications automatically sent to assigned staff members. Selected staff may then log in, read about the new task, add to comments and change the current status of the task. Consider the amount of organization time this program will save you. Extensively tested by government agencies, you can rest assured you will be receiving a bug free version!
Task Manager can also be used as a project collaboration tool, allowing all team members to easily update and comment on the current status of any number of projects.
I want to know more
Please see the User Guide for information on creator's privileges, adding and editing instructions and comments, and sending auto notifications at time of Task edits.
- Free updates and support
- Unlimited Administrators with 3 levels of access
- Option to auto notify Assigned staff members when edits are made
- Staff member management screen
- Search or print multiple tasks
- Archive or delete completed tasks
- Unlimited custom status options / stages
- Extra privileges assigned to task creator
- Instructions and comments area
- Switch on / off e-mail notifications
- Task synopsis table
- Select number of tasks to display in Task List (paginated)
- Compatible with WINDOWS and UNIX/LINUX servers
What's new in Task Manager Version 4?
What is the Cron Reminder?
- Unlimited number of Administrators (each with their own rights and privileges)
- Add your own custom statuses (Stage 1, Stage 2, Pending, Resolved, etc..)
- Add your own fields to the User profile form (age, position, title, etc.)
- Search by Task Name as well as comments and instructions
- Complete History of User actions and History manager (logs edits, deleted, logins etc.)
- Print Multiple tasks simultaneously
- Switch off Legend of Status icons
- Improved Staff/User manager including profile suspension
- Testing for third party edits to prevent overwrites while multiple staff are editing Tasks
- New and improved interface
The Cron Reminder is a separately sold script that works in conjunction with Task Manager. It's sole function is to automatically remind users that tasks are due for completion. You set the e-mail reminder template using any of the special markers just as you do with the other Notification templates. You also set how many days prior to each Task's completion date the reminders should be sent.
The Cron Reminder requires :
- Cron Tab - available on most Unix servers
- A Mysql database - available on most Unix servers
Here are just a few of the many Customers using this script to enhance their web site!
While Task Manager was intitially developed for Government use, it's flexability now sees it utilized across a wide range of industries and workplaces including Airports, Ministries, Libraries, Arthouses, Law firms and Real Estate Agencies. Let Task Manager aid you in the organisation of your Tasks and Task Assigments.
Please note : these links are only here to give you an idea of the variety of clients using Task Manager. Most copies are being used on private, inaccessible Intranets.